Volunteerism is one of the primary drivers of ING's continued growth and success. Because of the importance of education as a means of raising religious literacy and cultural awareness in our communities, and the level of professionalism in the way we do our work, we have been able to attract many dedicated volunteers. Most of our volunteers are students, home- makers or full-time professionals who find the time to contribute to non-profit work. In return, they find great satisfaction and fulfillment by providing an important service to their community.
If you are thinking about volunteering but are unsure about how much time you can commit, we have a variety of projects available.
- Become a certified public speaker
- Conduct research on a particular project
- Help with administrative/clerical work
- Support marketing programs
- Participate in fundraising or grant-writing
- Review books, film or other media on world religions
- Help with event planning and execution