You can provide a tax-deductable donation to ING by donating shares of your stock. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Contact your broker and inform them that you would like to transfer shares to ING.
2. Provide the following information to your broker:
• Names of shares you would like to donate to ING.
• Number of shares to be donated.
• ING’s Brokerage: Charles Schwab, Inc.
• Account Name: Islamic Networks, Inc.
• ING’s Account Number: 4648-6339
• DTC Number: 0164
• Code: 40
• ING Tax ID: 77-0412815
3. Call ING's office at 408-296-7312 and ask to speak with ING's Operations Director, Ali Rangwala to notify ING of your donation.
Let us know whether your donation is earmarked for any of the following campaigns:
- Use at ING's discretion where donation is needed the most
- Islamic Speakers Bureau, San Francisco Bay Area
- Islamic Speakers Bureau, National Expansion and Online Content
- Interfaith Speakers Bureau, San Francisco Bay Area
- Bullying Prevention