This campaign supports ING's Bullying Prevention program. The program goals are as follows:
1. Launching extensive efforts in promoting bullying prevention programs in junior high and high schools across the nation. Efforts are focused on teaching students the best practices for preventing and responding to bullying on school campuses.
2. Train Muslim students and parents on parental and student rights.
3. Holding quarterly bullying prevention webinars.
4. Continuing our efforts in promoting federal government sponsored bullying prevention program.
5. Building community outreach through partnerships with local interfaith and civil rights organizations that are seeking to address bullying prevention.